Users may be asked for, when appropriate, their name, email address, postal address and phone number. We will only collect this information when you voluntarily supply it to us and you can always refuse to give any information, as long as we have sufficient information to contact you with if you’ve made a contact submission.
What information we collect about you
- We collect information when we receive contact via the websites contact form.
- The information that you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users when they interact with our website. This information may include the browser name, type of computer and technical information which will give us more of an insight of their connection with our site such as the operating system and internet service providers.
Access to your personal information
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal information that we hold. We want to make sure that your personal information is correct and up to date, you may ask us to to correct or remove your information if you believe it is inaccurate.
- You have the right to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to remove or delete it if you believe that there is no need to keep it.
Cookies give you a better user experience on our website but in no way gives us access to your computer or gives us any information about you – other than the data you choose to share with us. It is your right to accept or decline cookies.
We have listed below the main cookies we use and an explanation as to the cookies main purpose:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose|
|These are cookies from Google and are used to track visitor traffic numbers and the way visitors navigate the website, allowing us to improve the experience for visitors.|
Please be aware that our Privacy Statement does not apply to other websites and does not imply any endorsement and will generally only be used for reference. We accept no responsibility for the content, advertising material or inaccuracy of third party sites if you access other sites using a link on our website or if you link to our site from another website.
How we use collected information
Harrogate Holistics may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
1. To improve our website
Your input is important to us and we look to always be updating our website to offer the best user experience. Providing relevant content is something we’re always looking to improve.
2. To send email campaigns
If a user has opted in to our mailing list or is a current client of ours, from time to time you may receive email marketing from us. On every email you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from our emailing list if you should wish and it is always your right to opt in and out of such correspondence as you wish. Unsubscribe and you will be immediately removed from our database.
How your information will be used
- In law, we are allowed to use personal information, including sharing it outside the premises, only if we have the proper reasons to do so.
- When there is a legitimate interest, for example if there is a business or commercial reason to do so, unless this is outweighed by your rights or interests
- When you consent to it: we will always ask for consent to hold medical and health information
- We will not share your information with any other third party without your consent except to help prevent fraud, or if we are required to do so by law
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell or trade users personal information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf and be required to share this information with them, provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the site following changes to the potsting of this policy will be deemed your acceptance of said changes.
Changes to our privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This was last updated on 09.05.2019