Dr Tim Ubhi – “Amazing service”
2nd April 2020
It is important that doctors are evaluated by their customers, the people they serve, their patients and in turn the parents. The regulatory authorities such as the GMC, place great emphasis on getting feedback from a large patient population together with feedback from colleagues and peers to ensure that a doctor is performing satisfactorilly.
We want to share Dr Tim’s most recent patient feedback so that you can judge for yourself just how good a doctor he is. His patients were asked a number of questions and these are listed below together with the response. In total 25 randomly selected patients were asked about their opinion about Dr Tim Ubhi as a doctor and the data was then analysed by Edgecumbe consulting.
How effective was Dr Tim Ubhi at …
1. Making you feel at ease = 98% Extremely Effective or Excellent
2. Being polite and considerate= 100% Extremely Effective or Excellent
3. Speaking to you in a way that is easy to understand= 98% Extremely Effective or Excellent
4. Giving you enough time= 98% Extremely Effective or Excellent
5. Listening to you= 100% Extremely Effective or Excellent
7. Treating you with dignity= 100% Extremely Effective or Excellent
8. Making you confident in his ability to provide safe care= 98% Extremely Effective or Excellent
9. Ensuring that you get the treatment that you needed= 100% Extremely Effective or Excellent
10. Explaining any risks to the treatment= 100% Extremely Effective or Excellent
Overall the parents scored Dr Tim Ubhi as 98% providing extremely effective or excellent care
Here are a selection of some of the comments left by parents about the care they received from Dr Tim Ubhi:
“Dr Ubhi is an outstanding paediatrician…”
Dr Tim Ubhi is “Excellent all round”
Dr Tim Ubhi “has a lovely manner and was very supportive and understanding”
Dr Tim Ubhi “is in my opinion a fantastic doctor. He has been treating my daughter for approximately 18 months.”
Dr Tim Ubhi is the “Best doctor ever! He actually takes the time to listen to his patients and their parents.”
We hope the above survey gives you a true insight into how good a doctor Dr Tim Ubhi truly is. Sometimes society likes to focus on the negatives but we thought it was important that we showcased the quality of care that his patients receive as judged by themselves.
The Children’s e-Hospital